Sunday, October 22, 2017

Happy In Hawaii

It's Scraplift Sunday at Paper Issues!  Stop by the blog and play along!  It's a fun way to incorporate multiple patterns and photos. Michelle created a fabulous design to lift.

I used Shimelle's Glitter Girl collection for my photos of Brooklyn
 having so much fun this past summer in Hawaii.  
Snorkeling with sea turtles for the first time and
 poolside with a flamingo floatie is what summer is all about.
I am crushing on these colors together. 
Teal, red, and pinks are so much fun paired with the ever so fave of mine- woodgrain! 
Glitter girl pattern papers worked so easily together--
I love when things just work out with your photos! 
I used the solid pink triangle from the one side of Make a Statement 
and the hexagons from the other side!  
The Embrace Chaos text paper is a great neutral to build a layout off of!


And so you ask, "Why should I glitter?"  Hello. Bokeh photos!!  
Seriously though.  Get that sparkle on.  Boys need some sparkle in their 
lives, too, think outside of the box and grab all of the sparkle included in this collection!
Grab all of the Shimelle Thickers teal words and woodgrain gold alpha.  
I also added the two tone red-pink Thicker alphas from the Valentine collections.


Here's a quick close up of my fave parts of this lift.  
The stitched seams and the enamel dots lining the paper edges. I also had to sneak in some tropical bliss, so I added Pebbles Sunshiny Day puffy stickers. 
 See those adorable hearts with gold edges?  
Those are new Valentine's Day collection from Crate Paper Main Squeeze.



This was such a fun lift.  Cut your papers at an angle and get playing along!  I hope you are inspired to mix it up and try some new products or actually cut into things you were hoarding like I was!

Save 50% currently on all Shimelle that's in the store. Use code: Glitter to save 50% (shop soon--I am not sure how long this sale will last!)
For all other items save 20% with code: Stacie  **One code per transaction.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!