Sunday, February 3, 2019

Together

Hi! I am up on the Paper Issues Blog today for the first scraplift Sunday challenge! 
 Stop by and check it out! 
 I was so inspired by Jen's colorful layered scallops design!
 Here's my take on the beautiful design:


Here's Jennifer's fabulous original design using Fancy Pants Yellow Door Collection:

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling

I used lots of bits and pieces from Paper Issues Swag Bags and the January Scrapbook kit to embellish and create my titles.


I love adding stitching to my background to lift items up to create dimension in the layers. 
I went crazy with the acrylic paint splatters to bring in lots of the colors from the hearts. I mean why not make a party of paint splatters on your page every once in awhile?!


Happy heart month and happy scraplifting!! 


Post your challenge entries to our Friends & Fans Facebook group
 and tag Paper Issues on social media.
Grab the scrapbook kits each month in the store, 
just like I did to help your designs come together quickly! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!