Sunday, May 10, 2015

Always & Forever: You and Me

For Mother's Day, I found this shadow picture of my youngest and I walking this past Fall.  I love how ordinary the moment is, yet how special it is to see how little he is still and us holding hands.
I loved the sketchy circles cut files that you can find free on Scrapbook and Cards Today.  The white center cut file with heart is a free file from 17 Turtles blog.  
The chalkboard wood veneer are from Basic Grey- Highline.  Pinkfresh Studio paper brings the pop of color.  Additional stickers are from Freckled Fawn to tie in the colors.  The ampersand cut file is free from Jillibean Soup for NSD 2015.
The title cut files are from Studio Calico.  This LO was based on a sketch from a LO for Fancy Pants Design by Nicole Nowosad and the Sketchy Saturday by Paper Issues.  I linked up this layout from Instagram.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!