Tuesday, July 28, 2015

You Are My sun, My moon, & all of my stars.

I adore the quote from e.e.cummings and had this paper from DIY by American Crafts which made the mega sized Thickers form a circular quote/title quickly!
I mixed several types of Thickers to add texture and sparkle to the page.
I stitched around the blocks of paper under our family photo to add interest and another texture. I also stitched around the title to ensure I didn't have letters falling off!
Doing the photo mats in layers of varying sizes helps to use up scraps you have laying around. The plastic stars were a golden tone and I sprinkled them around the page.
I love the foam Amy Tangerine word Thickers "you are" and I try to actually use them instead of hoard them!
I'm linking this up to Paper Issues blog. Always fun to get motivated and get pictures documented!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!