Friday, August 14, 2015

Sweet Smiles of Summer

Today I'm showing how I created two layouts from one background cut file.
The Geometric Swirls cut file can be found under free files on the Paper Issues store page.
I cut away some of the outer "heart" area so the words on the new Pinkfresh Studio paper could show through.
I love Pinkfresh's new glittered foam words and hearts. It worked great with Disney pictures.
For the second layout, I used the negative cuts to create the background and pieces to form water droplets.
I watered down acrylic paint and blew it to add splashes around the photo. The word "Splash" comes from Just Nick Studio.
I tucked in my journaling and called this second page done. Try out creating pages using inspiration from positive and negative parts of the cut files.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!