Saturday, July 16, 2016

Happy Dance

Looking for a project that uses your favorite scraps or cut away strips from papers? Concentric designs like a star, heart, diamond, or square can work with this idea! I went with the mega stars to play with the sketch for July at Paper Issues. 
I sketched the design on the Silhouette Cameo using sketch pens/pencil. Lightly adhere the center of each scrap on the line. You want to be able to lift up the edges after they are sewn down!
It's always hard to decide what to cover because I usually love how it all looks!
Get out your fave collection and embellish! In my case, I used Pink Paislee's Fancy Free which I love something huge! I use vellum to soften the layers and set the photo up on pop dots for dimension above the textured background! This idea originated from Paige Evan's "Paige's Pages" class at Big Picture Classes. I love having a springboard to prompt an idea when I'm stuck! I also did this idea with this LO:
Different look with this pencil pattern by Amy Tangerine! Try it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!