Sunday, June 25, 2017

Scraplift Summer Fun

Hello!  It's the first official weekend of summer! What are you up to?  We have fabulous inspiration to help kick off your Sunday!  Check out the PI blog for the beautiful original from Amanda and all of the design team takes!

I used Echo Park's Summer Fun collection and it was fabulous to create with.  I love the gray whitewashed woodgrain background paper for a fun alternative to white cardstock!  I need to buy more to use in a few more layouts!


  Check out the fun enamel shapes and words.  I love the mix of textures it adds. Also, can't you almost taste the Dole Whip?!  I love the pineapple frosty bliss!


Loving the tropical vibe the leaves bring to the design!


Grab all of this from Echo Park and more for 20% off at Paper Issues with code: Stacie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!