Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Take 5: My Sun, My Moon, & Stars

Today it's all about Take 5 Tuesday on the blog at Paper Issues. Mary Ann has some great prompts for November.  Pick 5 and play along! This striped paper Paper 22 from Turn the Page by Paige Evans for Pink Paislee was begging to be used with the stars and rainbow painting.

Grab those 6x6 pads of paper and Thickers and hand cut letters or use your cutting machine to create your quote or title. I love the look of tone on tone patterns for subtle dimension and a title that isn't too distracting.

I started with the gesso and watercolors with a straw to get the splatter and drip look. Lift up some of the letters edges to create shadows.

 The Turn the Page collection has a few papers that can be fussy cut along with sticker sheets or Thickers that have stars. I put on my fave movies or shows and cut the paper 12x12 and the 6x6 version to create the rainbow  of colors I needed to coordinate with the striped paper.  I added foam adhesive to pop up some of the layers, stars, and my photos.

Thanks for stopping by. Enjoy your time picking at least 5 prompts to play along. Paper Issues has a big sale going on this week. Check the Facebook group or Instagram for more details.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!