Thursday, January 11, 2018

Life is Good

It's all about the perfect recipe to kick of a creative start in the new year! Scrap Soup is on the blog today at Paper Issues.  

For this recipe, I used Cocoa Vanilla Studio's Bohemian Dream.  I loved the burst of color and thought a heart would be a good focal point for my photos of our catamaran snorkel cruise.


I used Shimmerz Blue Lagoon for the chipboard title stickers.  Those are my "three of the same embellishment" and one of the fonts.  The cut file is floral sweetheart and is in the free files at Paper Issues.

I also used three tabs-two on top of the photos and one for the date.  The chipboard hearts in a group of three across the design as well.


I used more than one font as seen here.  Yes, the acrylic paint drops were still not dry when I took the photos.  It's winter and daylight is fleeting!


I can't wait to see your take on Scrap Soup. I hope you are inspired to play along.  The more you post your work in our challenges--the more chances to win now through Feb. 4th.
Paper Issues has everything you need and with my code it's always on sale!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!