Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Sweet Moment

I am playing along with the new Paper Issues Challenge called PI Partners Up.  This month we are partnered with the CSI Scrapbook blog site.  They have fun "cases" each month to solve by creating something from the case file that inspires you.  The Hawaiian case photo or tropical beach image had me all inspired to pull out our Hawaii vacay pics!

The CSI Case #247 was a tropical scene and that screamed Hawaii to me!


I used lots of Amy Tangerine Hustle &Heart for this tropical scene.  How perfect is the Sweet Sensation pineapple paper for the border?! It fit the colors in the CSI scene.  The tropical pink flowers were a must to scatter throughout my design and pick up the photo included in the CSI case for February.
I used a PI free cut file for the pineapple and backed it with more AT Hustle & Heart papers.


I added acrylic paint splatters to tie in the white Thickers and cut file outline. 


Check out PI Partners Up this month and all of the February Challenges!
Save on everything you need. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!