Friday, November 2, 2018

Happy Haunting!

Happy first Friday of November!!  Time is certainly flying by. Yes, Halloween has passed, but your spooktacular photos are still waiting to be scrapped! Bella Blvd has the cutest Halloween paper collection Sweet & Spooky and it was perfect for my pic of my littlest Ry Guy and I at school! 


  The PI cut file Happy Haunting was perfect to coordinate with this photo!  It's been awhile since I used a large cut file title and I love the little dangling spider!  The larger bat works great as a photo mat and helped to ground my photo.


 The Uma Thurman October scrapbook kit included Nuvo black, so of course I needed to add little dots throughout the design! Have you tried Nuvo crystal drops instead of enamel dots??  If not, you need to try them out!


The Bella Blvd Sweet & Spooky collection has so many cute ephemera and sticker pieces to tuck into layers and sprinkle throughout the design. Using a cut file title is an easy way to create a unique look and a major statement on your layout!


Messy stitching is a great addition to a spooky design or any border!  A few times stitching around the page provides more definition against a patterned background get this orange scallop "Smell My Feet" paper here!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!  Do you have plans to create some layouts this weekend? 
 If so, be sure to add your October challenges by November 4th 
or add your new challenges to the Paper Issues November Facebook album!

It's almost the PI Paper Issues crop, November 9th -11th!! 
Have you placed your Paper Issues order to stock up?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!