Sunday, December 15, 2019

Holiday Coffee: Starbs Holiday Cups

 Hello, Stacie here with a fun geometric style Scraplift Sunday
                                                       design from talented Kelly Feldman.
I was inspired by her use of several pattern papers in the background squares.  
The Paper Issues December kit was the perfect pair to the Starbucks holiday coffee cups
 that I used as my background squares.


Here's the beautiful Scraplift Inspiration from Kelly using 
Pretty Little Studio (get it before it is all gone!):

Image may contain: 2 people, including Kelly Feldman, people smiling

The December kit included Pink Paislee sequins and holographic snowflakes which I sprinkled throughout the design in place of the leaves and enamel dots.
Tip for this geometric design:
 to align the squares point to point, 
I lightly drew vertical pencil lines down the page
 for easier placement of the squares. 



 The December kit included these red puffy Rudolph Thickers and they were a fun addition to the scraplift since I had space around my photos for the title.


I can't wait to see how you are inspired to create with Kelly's design.
Post your new lift on the PI Facebook group in December Challenges.

Have a wonderful week ahead and be sure to stop by Paper Issues 
 for their 40% off SALE happening NOW!
Code: TY40
Happy Holidays! 
*(Treat Yo Self!)

Thanks for stopping by!
Stacie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!