Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Never Stop Loving Learning

It is great to use the negative space that remains on the cardstock after using a diecut machine.  In this case, I had cut out speech bubbles and thought it would be a perfect way to document the first day of school.  The speech bubbles created a perfect grid format for this layout.  A 6 x 6 paper pad is a great way to group elements similar to what I did on this page.  This LO was all from Amy Tangerine's Stitched Collection from American Crafts.  The small paper pieces were easy to stack and stitch together and provide bits of advice for my three students!  Having the three children's photos from the first day created a strong visual triangle.  I also added to the triangle by using Amy Tangerine Thicker numbers for their new grade level and bursts of mist near their photo.  The mini alphabet stickers are my favorite Kelly Purkey stickers from Simon Says Stamp.  The date stamp I have been using in many layouts is the Heidi Swapp stamp from Michael's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!