Thursday, February 12, 2015

You Are... Card

I am loving bold black and white stripes with soft pastels! This card uses a treat bag with black stripes that I got online from Pick Your Plum. They have random craft items some days, and these were some I found in November on a daily sale. 
The little stamps and heart banner sticker are from Studio Calico kits. The new Dear Lizzy collection Serendipity has the cutest roller stamp with phrase starters. I used it for the "You are...". The pink paper card was in my February Paper Issues Swag Bag. 
This little stitched bag pocket can word as a gift card holder for Valentine's Day or as a spot to tuck a large journaling tag. 
The inside has an Ali Edwards stamp from Technique Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!