Saturday, April 25, 2015

Looking Out At The World

I have had this Fancy Pants paper waiting to be used. I thought it worked well with this story of Ryan in the Summer of 2013. He would longingly watch his siblings from the deck at the lake, so badly wanting to be big!
I added a cut file Hello from Paper Issues store and little alpha stickers from October Afternoon.
I added rows of stitching to the top and bottom as well as over some of the alpha stickers.
It was fun to play along with Paper Issues Facebook group's Scrap And Chat.

2 comments:

  1. This layout is beautiful! Thank you so much for playing along with Paper Issue's cut file Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the fun cut files and challenges!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!