Sunday, May 7, 2017

Scraplift Sunday: Bunny Love

Today we are lifting the amazing Kelly Feldman and her multi-photo layout!  I LOVE her awesome titlework with overlapping chipboard letters and mini hearts scattered.  I kept in the style and format of the LO and transformed it into a girly Spring layout.
Here's Kelly's original design:

Image may contain: 1 person

Here's my lift of the lovely LO:  I love this Bunny Love paper from Dear Lizzy Lovely Day
Image may contain: 3 people, people smiling

You can get all of the Dear Lizzy Lovely Day in the Paper Issues store.  I adore these sweet bunnies!

 Here are a few close ups of the beautiful Dear Lizzy alphabet Thickers with rose gold, chipboard Thickers sayings/florals, and ephemera.


 I love the enamel dots and enamel buttons in the embellishment pack.


I can't wait to see your lift of Kelly's inspiring LO.  I love SLS as it makes a LO come together so quickly as you have something to immediately use to inspire your design.

Save 20% on all of Dear Lizzy Lovely Day and all of rest of the Paper Issues shop with code: Stacie 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!