Friday, June 9, 2017

Free File Friday: It's all about the Guys

Head on over to the blog at Paper Issues to check out a new round of Free File Friday.  Today it's all about the guys in our lives. Here's a peek at the new free file:

I love circles and text circles are even more fun.  Here's my take using the new cut file.

I used the new Just the Guys file from the Paper Issues store. A large circular cut file in the background backed with Dear Lizzy's colorful watercolor paper was a fun way to start the page design and build off of it.





Have a great weekend and I hope it includes lots of time to work on new projects or maybe even get a Father's Day card made.  I can't wait to play along with the June challenges now that I am on summer break from school.  
Play along with any PI cut file on your guy themed page, project, or card.  I love seeing how you creatively use the cut files from the shop!
Shop and save 20% with code: stacie 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!