Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Toy Box: Sweet Dreams of Dinosaurs

A new product spotlight is on the blog at Paper Issues.  Go check out new Carta Bella Toy Box.  It is in the shop and the colors are bright and fun.  I also combined the new June Swag Bag with this as it had several papers from Toy Box.  I love adding the little bits that coordinated with this collection.  PI Swag bags for the win on embellies!


I added white gesso around the circle center before layering more circles and stitching. This helped to anchor my title onto a busy backgound paper and provided a white space for my journaling.  I used the PI swag bag for June to add the twine, stars, and layers of paper under the photo.  **Grab one now while it is still in stock.  I love a swag bag full of PI awesomeness each month!

Carta Bella has the most amazing paper texture.  It is truly thick and durable to add mixed media onto! The ephemera pieces helped to tell my playful story.

I can't wait to see how you use Carta Bella's new Toy Box collection.  I was happy to use it on a non-playing type of a page.  It worked to tell the story of Ryan's lengthy nap time at school and how he loves this particular spot in the room with the dinosaur protecting him!

Save 20% off Carta Bella Toy Box 
and everything else (including the awesome Swag Bag)!!  
Use my code: Stacie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!