Friday, November 3, 2017

Free File Friday: Little Boo

It's time to check out some Fall Fun for November's new FFF at Paper Issues
 What fun things have you been up this autumn?  
 Any pictures from Halloween this year? Any trips to the pumpkin patch or apple orchard? 
We can't wait to see you document it with any of the free files at Paper Issues.

A few close ups of the details: I added the watercolor stems for the pumpkins after I stitched them. I then added more paint over the stitching to make it a layered, deeper green.  I love the Pebbles Midnight Haunting papers. The Pumpkin Patch background layered with the black EEK paper makes a  great "blackboard effect" to layer the pumpkins.


The swirly orange paper I layered with the cut file is Pink Paislee Spellcast.  
It's truly the perfect pumpkin color.

I hope you will share your Fall fun with us on the PI Friends and Fans Facebook group.  
Download the free files and start documenting your awesome autumn adventures.
Post your new projects between now and December 3rd.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!