Thursday, November 2, 2017

Notable Quotable: Together Hooray!

It's time to be inspired by Michelle's quote pick of the month. Check out the Paper Issues blog today for all of the details! I love this month's print from the talented Amy Tangerine.  The rainbow colors and her script writing made this layout come together in a flash.
Image may contain: text
I used her new On A Whim collection and I love how the daisy cut file made the patterned paper pop against the bold pink!
I used the daisy frame cut file to be my photo border.  I love the Amy Tangerine half circle felt embellishments.  They add another texture, dimension, and color to a project. I love how these worked out perfectly for the flower centers.  My next new item added to the collecion are the enamel pin stickers. The camera was the perfect embellishment for my cousin and I, as we tried to snap so many selfies.

The paper clip flower has to be my favorite paper design.  I love how it looks on petals. Splatters of watered down acrylic paint finished it off! All the colors and patterns add to the quote vibe by Amy Tangerine. Speaking of Amy--did you see Cassie is offering 50% all of Amy Tangerine products that are in the shop. Code at checkout: AMY use code before Sunday!


We hope you will join us in the PIFF group and submit your CROP challenges before Friday/Sat.
This project gets linked in the Notable Quotable November gallery.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!