Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Try It Tuesday: Paper Strips

Today on the blog at Paper Issues it is Try It Tuesday! I love all of the fun ideas Amanda has to get us creating! For the month of December, Amanda wants us to create a design with strips of paper.

 I grabbed the Dear Lizzy Star Gazer collection and cut off a stack of paper branding strips/tear away strips to use with this brush stroke chevron background. I grabbed the Nuvo white glue and started sticking down paper strips in random placement! 

This is my littlest posing in Hawaii this summer. He loved trying to master the "shaka" hand in all of his pictures. He truly captured the spirit of ALOHA!  He is my little light and this colorful page captures his spunky heart of gold!


Close ups of this fun brush strokes chevron background so you can "try it" too!
I love the copper/rose gold detailing on the Star Gazer Thickers and Star Gazer ephemera.


 The flair included in the Star Gazer collection are so cute! The 6x12 stickers, ephemera, and Thickers are so easy to cluster and stick together.


Stitch around the border and add the finishing touches! I hope you are inspired to grab this brush strokes chevron cut file and use your branding/tear strips off of the paper from each collection. No trimming necessary (besides the length of the stripe) this cut file is the perfect width of branding strips to layer them!

I hope to see your amazing work online or in our PIFF Facebook group! Please tag us if you create with a Paper Issues cut file. #picutfile #paperissues #Paperissuesfreefile will help me find your creative work!
Join this challenge or any of the many challenges that are offered weekly on Facebook!
Shop Paper Issues now for all of the Dear Lizzy items you see here. 
It is a beautiful collection to create with!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!