Thursday, December 14, 2017

Tis the Season to Fa La La La

It's a new Working Title Challenge at Paper Issues.  Amanda is challenging us to use song lyrics in our titles this month.  I made it easy and used a free PI cut file  "Tis the Season" with holiday song lyrics on it.

I love that the cut file gives the design a starting shape and place to build the rest of the layout off of--it truly made this come together quite quickly when I pulled out all of my new Pinkfresh December Days collection!

I pulled out some older Pink Paislee Merry & Bright green paper to back the cut file letters.  I love that Pinkfresh and the Pink Paislee both coordinate with my son's winter hat.  He informed me he doesn't like hats like this anymore because some kid at school says it's babyish. *Sad face*


 The puffy sticker stars are my fave!  I love how they popped this background paper! The red and gold alpha stickers were a fun way to add interest to the "snow" area of my photo!



I hope you'll join along with the Working Title challenge this month at Paper Issues.  Also, go check out the Paper Issues store!  40isBetter will save you 40% for the next few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!