Sunday, May 5, 2019

Scraplift Sunday at Paper Issues

Hello, today I am up on the Paper Issues blog to show you this week's new scraplift Sunday!


Here is Olivia's beautiful layout that we are lifting this week at the Paper Issues Friends and Fans FB group.  I was so drawn to the stripes and the amazing layering that she used.  I couldn't wait to cut into my stash of Pinkfresh's travel collection: Out & About.

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling

I was obsessed with the Riverwalk colorful umbrellas lining the river ways! Talk about color bliss!! We visited right before the 4th of July so there were lots of luminary bags all lining all of the edges.
 It was magical! Pinkfresh was the perfect match for the pictures!


 The mini alpha and mixed/layered embellishments were also included in the amazing March Paper Issues Scrapbook Kit. It was so much fun to pop things up with foam or to layer them similar to Olivia's beautiful design.


Grab the newest PI May Scrapbook kit "Fishin in the Dark" now- and the bold rainbow stripe paper from Pinkfresh is included!  I want about 5 more sheets!  I love the subtle map details in it and the colors are so gorgeous!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!