Sunday, February 22, 2015

Disney on Ice

I was excited to use Dear Lizzy's newest line Serendipity by American Crafts. This worked well with Dear Lizzy's Alpha Thickers from previous collections.
We enjoyed this fun Disney night out last year with our youngest two. I hid the journaling on the little tab stamped with Dear Lizzy's roller stamp for this collection placed right above the title. 
The sparkle Thickers work to enhance that icy/frozen feel I was looking for!
I had to include a hidden Mickey made with one of my punches. It was fun to use teal thread to sew on the paper triangle and hello card! I love the added texture it brings to the layout. 
I finished it off with some of Heidi Swapp's Color Shine in amethyst and teal.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!