Monday, February 9, 2015

You are Here in my Heart Always

I was inspired scrolling through Instagram by all of the posts linking to Jot Magazine's February mood board. Using black and white stripes, red, pink, and mint. I also sewed the stack of hearts as pictured in the mood board. I love the pop of dimension it adds to the page. 

I also was inspired by Paper Issues Sketchy Saturday post as it used a circle element and stacked journaling.
I sewed the large circle in black thread multiple times for texture. I then watercolored the area to make the die cut title pop.
I blended watercolors and used some spray ink in a shimmery mint color.

For fun, here's the same picture enlarged and in color from our summer day trip to Minnehaha Falls in MN.
We had a random nice person take our photo. It was a bummer to look at them later to see the falls are only a slight splash on the right side!  Good times!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!