Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Turning 40

It's that dreaded "next phase", over the hill, fourth decade, 40. You know, the number that sounded so stinking old when you were a kid! I remember my mom despising it, too, telling my dad he best listen and not do a surprise party! Fast forward to the here and now, and I am freaking out (*just a wee little bit) that it is coming fast!

This phases of the moon paper perfectly goes with my sentiment of life change and "the next phase" of life.
I love the "let me count the ways"scripted on the paper.
The top corner is labeled young moon.
It shows the old moon at the lower corner. Love the way the paper works for the story!
So that's me, relishing in the last few days of 39, yet, ready to rock out a new decade! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!