Monday, March 2, 2015

You Fill My Heart

I love these heart pie chart cut files from The Cut Shoppe called Pie Hearts . 
The bold polka dot paper is from the Beautiful Chic from Webster's Pages and the stripes are from the We R Memory Keepers line called Love Notes.
The alphabet stickers are from American Crafts Amy Tangerine Plus One. I sprinkled mist dots in pink, sea foam, and white. I also had a crafty fail (huge mess) with the pink mist. *see below
I added the yellow vellum behind the photo to make it stand out in the bold background. The colors and textures are loud and fun, just like my four children! 

Behind the scenes:
Here's the mess as I tipped over the pink, kind of Pepto looking!
Modern art via my kitchen floor canvas!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!