Saturday, May 6, 2017

National Scrapbook Day Scrap and Chat

Happy interNational Scrapbook Day!  We are totally in the mood to play with paper today at Paper Issues!  I hope you pop over to our Friends and Fans Facebook page to check out the games and challenges we have set up for you!
Here's my challenge that I am hosting:  ABC it's easy as 123...  (Yes, Jackson 5 lyrics are totally stuck in my head!)
I have wanted to bust out the Thickers and other alphas in my stash to create something besides titles.  Here's my take on this challenge.

Here's a closer look.  I added extra liquid adhesive to several chipboard letters to ensure they stayed where I wanted them!

I sure hope you will join us online for NSD Scrap N Chat at Paper Issues and play along with the challenges!

Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!