Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Take 5 Tuesday May Edition


   It's time for Take 5 Tuesday at Paper Issues with all new prompts to get you motivated and inspired! Mary Ann always has a great list to jump start a LO design!
Here are the May prompts:
Image may contain: text

I used:  blue(paint through a stencil), cardstock, Lawn Fawn patterned paper, rainbow paint splatters, thread, diamond, stickers (AC alphabets), & enamel dots.
 I went with a rainbow confetti vibe background to add to the magical feel!  This birthday event for Ryan at the resort was all kinds of special touches!  Creating a Build-a-Bear style stuffed animal on vacay was just perfect for him!


A closer look at details:
I love the clear alpha stickers included in past Amy Tangerine collections.  
The enamel dots partnered with groupings of Fancy Pants Designs puffy stickers completed the rainbow sprinkles.
The unicorn cut file was included in the Spring Crop cut file grouping for PI.
A stencil was used with the teal blue paint.  Rainbow paint splatters were added at the end.


 I used Crate Paper Cute Girl sticker words for the secondary titles closest to to the photo. Cocoa Vanilla Studio flair was the perfect match and saying for this design.


I can't wait to see what you create. 
 Use any five of the list items to make your LO design complete!
Save with my code each time you shop:  Stacie  This code saves you 20% off your entire bill.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!