Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Try It Tuesday: Washi Tape

Happy August!  We are back with a new month full of challenges to try out. Check out the PI blog--Try It Tuesday is all about fun ways to use washi tape to add texture to your projects!  I had so much fun using my neglected washi tape on this challenge!


A few close ups of the torn washi and stitching with mixed media.
I love the Amy Tangerine On A Whim collection washi tape that had multiple tapes included.  It worked perfectly to match with the colorful paper and the mixed media water colors and gelatos I used.

I popped up the Paper Issues free files title that I used.  I also cut out the You Fill my heart full of Love  cut file for all of the hearts in the border. The AT chipboard Thickers were the perfect addition under my title.


 Clear stickers are the perfect addition to photos or background paper. Find some of AT On A Whim and her new collection: Hustle and Heart in the store.


Have a wonderful first day of August!  Summer is scooting by too quickly.  I hope you will join us on the new challenges that pop up throughout the month. This one is a definite must.  Washi is always a good idea to play with!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!