Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Fall's Finest Moments

Today it's all about the circles for Try It Tuesday at Paper Issues
I wanted the look of coffee rings/coffee stains on a napkin for my background. 
 I dipped a circle cup into watered-down tan Mr. Huey's mist.



I used Maggie Holmes for Crate Paper.  I love her new Carousel line. 
The colors worked with the fall feel I was going for. 
The puffy Thicker phrases, chipboard pieces, and stickers all add details and dimension to the design.
I love the Kraft Chipboard Thickers for a page all about coffee and fall!


A close up at the "cup rings" for a coffee background minus the caffeine!  I added the Maggie Holmes Carousel woodgrain background paper edge to balance the brown touches. The gold plaid paper is a total fave. It just pops with fall tones!


Splatters and banners.  Coffee is totally worth celebrating in my book! 
I wanted my stitching to stand out a bit more, so I kept in white thread, but added a bobbin of black thread which makes the stitch have just a point of color showing through.


Repeated colors and journaling to finish it off. Don't forget a bow!


Go grab Carousel in the shop and start creating some fun projects! 
 It doesn't have to just be used for fair pages or adventure parks with zoo animals!
Try out this month's Try It Out with a fun circle theme.  
Post your new projects in Paper Issues Facebook group.
Get your shop on soon--new things have been arriving!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!