Friday, September 22, 2017

Free File Friday: Super Star Soccer!

It's FriYAY! I am so excited to show you another week of Free File Friday and today we are releasing a new file called Having a Ball! Go check out more details on the Paper Issues blog!

I was excited to get to my niece's soccer game and snap some pics of her in action!  My kids are not soccer players so it's always fun to watch a new sport for a change!
I love how Paige Evan's new Turn the Page collection worked for her soccer pictures! Red and pink is  such a fresh color combo!





The red was definitely a fun color to scrap with. I think Turn the Page is a must have collection!  
The embellishments (hello, stars!!) and mini paper pads are adorable!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!