Monday, October 23, 2017

Favorite Moments: Swag Bag October kit

Happy Monday! Are you rocking a "swag-ger" in your step today? Go check out the PI blog for all sorts of swag bag kit inspiration. 
 I dug right into the October kit which included so many awesome embellishments.

 Swag Bags are the perfect motivator to get you creating all sorts of projects.  
I love using them on layouts, but swag bags can be used for planners, pocket pages, paper crafts, traveler's notebooks, and so much more.

 The little mini flip book card from Maggie Holmes was the perfect spot for mini 2x3 photos of my parents with all of their grandkids. I used my Silhouette Cameo sketch pens for the journaling to document these special photos taken on my parent's anniversary.


After the journaling was set, I added gesso and gold acrylic paint with the packaging technique.  After it dried, I splattered green watercolor. I used my Cameo to cut the cut file daisy from the Rings of Life cut file to cut into the 3x4 cards which coordinated with the florals and my photo.  With the remaining scraps, I cut the little flowers from Made with Love.  How about that amazing Maggie Holmes bow?!  I love that it fit right below my wreath of flowers.


I love the Dear Lizzy Star Gazer big wood veneer paper clip that was so perfect for clipping down the Maggie Holmes Carousel interactive flip booklet of photos. Simply slide the clip over and look at the other photos. This would be the perfect spot for hidden journaling or having my kids write messages to their grandparents.

 The October kit was jam packed full of embellishments--including an entire set of mixed embellishments from Shimelle Glitter Girl.  I used the sequin stickers and enamel dots in the larger flowers around the page. I have already used the embellishments on another layout and still have more remaining!


 Nuvo glue was perfect for any flower or embellishment gluing. If you haven't tried Nuvo, you are missing out-- the small tip is perfect for precision glue jobs like cut files! I tied in the word "golden" into my journaling as I wanted to add to the sparkle that was prompted by the gold sequins in this kit along with the gold strip attached to the Maggie Holmes flip booklet.


So that's it! Get the new October Swag Bag kit that is new in the shop today!  Save 20% off with code: Stacie  You will not be at a loss at what to do--these fun embellishments can be used on so many projects.   Get yours before it sells out, and they usually sell out fast!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!