Wednesday, October 18, 2017

My Sweet Spidey

Boo! Happy Halloween! It's all about Halloween products today at Paper Issues.  
I used American Crafts Bootiful Night for my Sweet Spidey layout. 
 Ryan was Spider Man last year and it was so comical 
how his hand was always in our candy bowl waiting for
 trick or treaters to come to the door. 
He couldn't wait to answer the door for more "customers!"


Grab the holographic spider web from the Paper Issues store 
and have fun documenting Halloween with a fun shimmer.
It comes with a sheet of black cardstock in addition to the web. 


 I added the mixed media black India ink splatters to the background first and then popped up the web with foam dots.  The ephemera and Thickers were layered on top of the web. More foam adhesive pieces to add height to letters that fell between the web.

We hope you enjoy the Halloween sale (50%)
that is exclusive to this week and only on Halloween items
 in the Paper Issues store. Use code: Halloween to save 50%
on all Halloween items.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!