Monday, September 10, 2018

Read It: Pinspire Me

Hello! A fun September mood board is ready for you in the 
Facebook Friends and Fans group. I was so inspired by the stack of books that
 I immediately set out to use my Silhouette to cut books and use them with my son's photo! 
Check out my blog post at Paper Issues to check out the moodboard and other details!
September's Mood Board:
No automatic alt text available.

For the book cut files, I grabbed my watercolors 
and chose colors that matched the Simple Stories Lil Dude papers.  
After drying it, I added fine line doodle outlines with my WE R ruler on each of the books 
to give the stack of books more definition.


I love the reflection of the book and my son in the countertop. 
 It was a fun picture to capture because usually they are 
hiding in their rooms when they read!  
I love the text overlay in the Thickers and in the patterned paper.
 It all adds details to the reading theme which is an extra bonus!


Tone on tone stickers and little enamel dots for pops of color.


  I hope you check out the September challenges on Facebook,
I have so many challenges I can't wait to try out!
Blue Ain't Your Color is on my desk right now.  
There is so much included!
Get yours before it's gone!
Don't forget to check out the new cut files

Have a great day! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!