Friday, September 28, 2018

Week 39: 52 Friday Favorites

Happy Friday! It's week 39 with our series 52 Friday Favorites
I am up on the Paper Issues blog today sharing my week in review!
This week I documented how proud I am of Brooklyn as a 7th grader 
playing up in high school tennis. I think she is so brave and has rose to the challenge.
 I think it definitely worthy of a shout out in my family's notable 52 weeks of highlights! 


I stashbusted some of the Pebbles Girl Squad stripe paper, Wild Child by Pink Paislee embellishments, and Thickers by Vicki Boutin for AC from the Paper Issues August kit Blue Ain't Your Color! The Pinkfresh enamel hearts added the perfect amount of color and shine, too! I adore the Crate Paper Rose two-tone alpha Thickers that you can still grab from the store!


I love this format to use small photos that I've printed and it's a great way to use up favorite scraps of paper and embellishments on a smaller scale. Some weeks I document on a single page and other week's like this one I wanted a larger title to create a double-pager entry.
I love these stripes and how they make all of the green in the tennis pictures pop! It was fun to get them to meet up in the middle at opposite angles in a V-design.


Sometimes my journaling is anything but straight when I am done.  
I think it looks pretty intentional when you add messy/wonky lines to your writing!

Let's see what is your favorite memory of the week! 
 Please post your entries in the Paper Issues 

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
Make sure you tag us online when you have completed Paper Issues challenges.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!