Friday, December 21, 2018

Free File Friday: Sweet Moments

Hello! Deccember is flying by and it's time to document 
more sweet moments of the season. I am up on the Paper Issues blog today 
with a free file Friday post.

The December Paper Issues kit, Hard Candy is absolutely fabulous
 and so easy to create pretty pages or projects with! 
The Candy Cane Hearts cut file is the perfect addition
 to the sweet treats my son was decorating with in the photo. 
The Kaisercraft ephemera pieces are so lovely for layering
 and adding details to add to the holiday vibes!

How about the sweet gingerbread cookie ephemera?? 
 I mean how could I not add the perfect sized Amy Tangerine mini bow to the gingerbread person!?
Yes, you need mini bows.  They are so cute on everything!


The woodgrain paper included in the December kit was so easy to match up with this gingerbread themed page. I used machine stitching around the border to off-set the backgrounds with the powerful red polka dots behind this layer.
I released the compound path on the candy canes and created a solid layer for the candy canes. To tie in the white, I added the white acrylic paint splatters and the snowflakes for a visual triangle. The cut file snowflakes are from Snowflake Grid free file.


Thanks for stopping by the blog.  I can't wait to see how you use Paper Issues free cut files in your holiday projects.
There are so many ways to layer cut files, alter them, super-size the design... the ideas are endless.
Here's to hoping your Friday is fabulous!
Happy Holidays!
Stacie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!