Monday, December 31, 2018

Favorites of 2018:Picks for My Top 9 Designs

Happy New Year!
I have had a busy year and did not make as many layouts as I did in 2017,
 but I need to count up my stacks before I get them into albums
 to see what my final count is for the year!
As for my favorites, that is always hard to choose.
These are similar to what the Instagram top 9 ended up being for me as well!

Here are my top layout designs choices of 2018.
Notice my go-to choices??
Three were made with Paper Issues swag bag kits
They are absolutely my favorite kit to create with each month.  
Have you tried one?

My top 9 from Instagram posts:


Things I notice as I browse through them all-

Yes, I still love a good woodgrain background!
  Yes, I still love some rainbow color on my designs. 
Yes, to free PI cut files.
Yes, to kits to speed up the design process!
 Yes, to paint and painted stripes.
Yes, to sprinkling on enamel dots and shapes!

Have a wonderful New Year's Eve!
Here's to more creative play in the new year!!
Check out more at Paper Issues.

Thanks for stopping by!
Stacie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!