Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Shine Bright

Hello from the heartland! It is sunny and I am feeling the summer vibes for the Paper Issues June Challenge: Crowning Achievement.  I wanted to use the June Scrapbook Kit: Pontoon and this paper just jumped out at me to document how they got to SHINE in this sweet moment during their dad's speech for the school staff!


Check out that Pretty Little Studio bold yellow paper in the June kit!
 It's from the Bohemian Dreams collection and they called it tie dye, but I will stick with sunburst!!
It looked like the perfect sun paper and the other kit papers from June and April worked as layers.

To add texture to the patterned paper, I machined stitched around the circle layers.
Do you have the tiny Pinkfresh alphas? They worked so well as a mini tone on tone title.


The May Swag Bag kit called Summer Camp provided all of the embellishments for the photo cluster. It had lots of perfect pieces for this sunny-color combination!


A close up of the crazy stitching and the picture.
  Not the best picture, but the memory sure is!!
 Look at his little flip flop feet! 
 I love his nervous look and how he's holding his brother's hand during the speech! So very sweet!

Thanks for stopping by today!
I hope you are inspired to try a new June challenge including Crowning Achievement in the Paper Issues Friends and Fans Facebook group.  All June challenges are open until July 1st.
Have you tried a Paper Issues monthly kit?  If not, go grab the scrapbook  kit or swag bag kit-you'll be so happy that you did!  They are seriously full of amazing products each month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!