Thursday, June 6, 2019

Super Sundae Player of the Game

Hello! Stacie here with the new June challenge, Super Sundae!
 Go check out more details on the Paper Issues blog.  
I couldn't wait to use the beautiful, new June kit: Pontoon.
The May swag bag for added ephemera and layers. 
I was inspired to create the look of sprinkles on top of the sundae!


The PI free cut file baseball heart is from the set called  Homerun Heart. 
I backed the cut file baseball with vellum for a cool opague layer. 
It created a nice title grouping in the solid "dish" part of the sundae.  My son loves the team huddle after each game to hear the coach talk and award the Dairy Queen sundae player of the game! 
We all play for ice cream!


The photo mat layers are from the June kit or the PI  Swag Bag from May. I love the pops of color that are stacked and lead your eye into the sprinkle toppings (polka dot).  The cool Bella Blvd. red Florence alpha for the title was such a fun pop of color on the layered title. 


I hope you are inspired to try a new June challenge including Super Sundae in the Paper Issues Friends and Fans Facebook group.  All June challenges are open until July 1st.
Have you tried a Paper Issues monthly kit?  If not, go grab the scrapbook  kit or swag bag kit-you'll be so happy that you did!  They are seriously full of amazing products each month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!