Thursday, July 25, 2019

You Color My World

Hello! Brian and I just celebrated our 20th anniversary yesterday and it was the perfect inspiration to document a picture of the two of us last summer!  Today I am up on the Paper Issues blog with my take on this month's ad to inspire- Ad-spiration challenge.
I was so inspired when I saw the McDonalds ad with the paint strips.  My Jillibean Soup stash was immediately put to use!

The print ad from McDonald's that  I was inspired by:

I kept close to the main design elements including using the "golden arch color" for my border!

The color matching with acrylic paints was a fun Netflix watching activity! Anyone else like to mix up paint colors until it's almost perfectly matching?!  
Easier way--just buy the Jillibean paints that are in the PI store!

Then I stitched on the "paint strip" papers and layered my photo and title.



 I love all of Jillibean's foam letter/phase stickers! We even have these black foam phrases in the shop! Grab some before they're gone! I love that Jillibean coordinates their colors so collections are mixable!


I love adding dimension to my photo layers and background elements with foam dot adhesive or foam sheets from the kid's craft section.


Thanks for stopping by today!
I hope you are inspired to join in the July challenges!
 There is still time to play along! 
Try out Ad-spiration and show me your interpretation of the ad.
July Challenges are posted in the Facebook group right here!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!