Friday, August 2, 2019

Traveler's Notebook Summer Travels

Hello!  It's my parent's 50th Anniversary today and we just got back
 from celebrating on vacation with them! 
It was definitely a must to document and I am sharing two TN pages
 for 52 Favorites on the Paper Issues blog today-scroll down to see both!
It's so easy to pack a few supplies and document as you go!
This is week 31! Post on social media with #52favorites
I absolutely love the Pinkfresh mini puffy alpha and they are always my go-to for titles in my TN spreads!

I used the Kaisecraft little dots stamp that was included in the PI July Flyover States Scrapbook kit
 I love the subtle look it adds to the background! 
Added to the dots was an Amy Tangerine heart stamp to the background.
I took apart the Pinkfresh layered hearts embellishments to add the word together. 


The cut file connected  hearts are from the TN pages free cut file coming soon to the shop. 


Here's the second using a map that I grabbed from a travel brochure 
  
The best part of documenting as you travel??  You can photograph your pages right in the place you are visiting! That's right- set it right on the beach like I did, hold it up to the sun, capture the foliage around you, it's a fun way to remember the actual details you are journaling about!

 The tiny Pretty Little Studio star stickers are from July's Flyover States scrapbook kit! Perfect for noting details and places on a map. The background papers are from PI Kits as well, get the trend here??--all things that come in the kits get used!! 


Did you see that Paper Issues now offers a "Tell Your Story" TN kit as well?  If you are in need of an amazing kit that is ready to go for travels as I used mine or to document your life at home!  It is a perfect thing to try for bite-size memory keeping!! Check the new traveler's notebook kit out here!

I hope you are inspired to play along with all of the new August challenges posted in our Facebook group!  Check out the August fun on FB here!

Need a few things? The store now offers Sezzle for payment plans! Shop now and make payments!
Save 20% on alllllllll the things in the Paper Issues store--including all of the kits!
Code: Stacie 



Thanks for visiting today. Make today great! Create a life you LOVE!

2 comments:

  1. (sorry, I leave my message as a comment because I didn't find another way to reach you, hoping you'll see it soon.
    Please answer directly to my email address elise.amann(at)wanadoo.fr).

    Hello !

    I'm writting an article for the issue 83 of the french magazine called "Passion scrapbooking".
    The subject is pine trees (bare, decorated as Chistmas trees, pine bough...).
    I wish to show your creation within this article.
    (seen here : https://www.instagram.com/p/Bcj6704gH2m)
    Would you agree with that ?
    If yes, could you please send me as soon as possible a high resolution photo of it ?
    Of course, your name or pen name if you want will appear next to the image, and the address of your blog will be in the address book.
    Thank you in advance for your quick answer, even if it is negative, so that I can get organized (I have to give my paper very soon).
    Best Regards,
    Elise AMANN

    PS : I'm also preparing another article, about the Book Of Me.
    If you have things about this thematic, don't hesitate to send them to me ! ;-)
    I am looking for pages where scrappers talk about their qualities/defects, for example.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!