Tuesday, May 12, 2015

My Happy Place


I have been loving all of the bold layouts on social media from Felicity Jane monthly kits, so when I saw Jeana was offering a box of several parts of her kits from the past few months, I ordered one.  The black and white striped box alone was beautiful on my doorstep!
I watercolored the left side of the paper and sewed a stripe of the neon yellow-green color from another FJ kit paper to match my daughter's swimsuit.
 I added a piece of Studio Calico plus signs to balance the busy left side. I layered one of the photos on vellum.
I love the plastic title piece, flair, hearts, pink gem, and tags included with the Felicity Jane kit. It made this page come together fast.  The tag was written in chalk ink and I linked it up to the current Paper Issues Link Party  "Chalk One Up!"
grab our badge
Hope you have time to be in your happy place today, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!