Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Blowing Kisses

Loved the colors in this photo and played along online with Hip Kit Club's NSD challenges. This one is using two acrylic paint colors. I went with gold and blue. I recycled a paper towel tube for the circle stamping on the background.
 I watercolored the cut file XOXO from NSD on Hip Kit Club's Facebook group site created by The Cut Shoppe.  I used several Crate Paper papers that are from Maggie Holmes' collections.  I wanted to mimic the boards on the building and the floor by stacking the paper strips and lifting up the edges for dimension.  I layered the photo on vellum to soften the edges.  I added rub ons from CP and stamped the date and a few SC roller phrases.  Also, check out the link up at Paper Issues, Chalk It Up! Done and done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!