Monday, June 8, 2015

Ryan: Golden Birthday

Paper Issues has a Sketchy Saturday link up and this was based on an October Afternoon LO by Sasha Farina.
I loved how she spelled out a word in descending boxes so this cut file by 17 Turtles worked perfectly.
These were all photos from Ryan's golden birthday. It was pirate themed, so OA's Treasure Map was perfect to use again.  Also, I love any reason to have circle photos, too!
I loved Sasha's double frame of stitching, so I did that here.
I enjoyed the nudge to use mist, sequins, and stars!  I'm linking up to Paper Issues Seas the Day new issue! Yay for pirate themed parties!Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. What a fantastic page and great use of the sketch! So happy to seeing you playing along with Sketchy Saturday at Paper issues

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!