Monday, October 19, 2015

beautiful fall

The new Shine collection by Maggie Homes was fun to personalize with this golden tone picture of my daughter in the leaves. Check out the Paper Issues online store for the free Fall list printable I used on this layout. 
I cut off the corners of the paper and alternated neutral papers in its place. I added layers of golden floral vellum, Shine's gold glitter Thickers, quote cards, tone on tone stickers, flair, and a button to bring in another diamond shape.
Here's a close up of the gold stitching, roller stamp phrases, and PI printable.
I added American Crafts gold acrylic paint splatters to finish off the page and bring your eye around the page. Hope you have time to soak in some golden days of Fall, as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!