Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Love this Girl!

I love the fun quick videos and classes at Big Picture Classes. This layout was inspired from Paige's Pages 3 on using scraps to create a concentric star. The new Amy Tangerine line Finder's Keepers, was perfect to make a school themed page with the skinny pencils.
Her new Thickers are the best! I can't wait to use them on more projects. The white acrylic paint is always a good idea to add a bit of random interest to a page.
The painted wood Thickers are super fun to use and added another texture to the layout.
My go-to technique of stitching is used to adhere the paper pieces to the Silhouette sketched stars and the border layer on the edge. Happy fall and busy school  schedules!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!