Sunday, August 27, 2017

Wonderful Everyday Family Moments


It's Scraplift Sunday at Paper Issues. Go check out the PI Blog for more takes on Cat Martin's inspirational multi-photo design!
I was super excited to use the new Pink Paislee Turn the Page by Paige Evans. I love the fun colors and embellishments that worked so well with my water slide race photos.


A few details:

I love this pic of my 70+ year old Dad going down the slide to impress his grandkids!
I used the packaging technique to water log my background and make it full of water splashes. Layers of ephemera, ribbon, and chipboard.


Turn the page clear stickers and cardstock stickers from the sticker booklet.  Wood veneer pieces painted in coordinating colors are so much fun to layer with ephemera.

The scraplift featured today has a bow and you need one.  Make one!  Get your roll of ribbon out and hand stitch or machine stitch like I did.  I also used Nuvo clear glue to seal the raw edges of the ribbon--no fraying! The little saying is from the mini pads (swatch books).  This is a super heavy cardstock that makes a fun stand-alone mini card for a lunch box or as the perfect embellishment.


The washi booklet had the wonderful word which ties in the ribbon, and helps to ground the title with the birds and smaller words below it.

Get busy lifting Cat's amazing design.
 I can't wait to see what you create!
Thanks for stopping by.

It is a beautiful collection to play with! 
Use code: Stacie to save 20% on everything.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!