Wednesday, August 16, 2017

The Good Life

Today we are up on the Paper Issues blog showing you lots of fun ways to use your Stitch Happy sewing machine or thread to hand stitch.
I used the Stitch Happy twine from the Paper Issues store to hand stitch while I was traveling. This heart cut file from Paper Issues was the perfect size to hand stitch around.


A few close ups of the details on the layout:

The We R twine was the perfect match for the heart cut file paper which is from Amy Tangerine On a Whim.  This leaf paper was a close match to Paige Evan's Oh My Heart collection. I used up lots of scraps from past layouts to fill in the hearts on this cut file.

The rose gold journal card was a great size to be a photo mat. I used the chipboard Oh My Heart Thicker frame as a photo mat layer for dimension. These patterned papers are so versatile.


I scattered Oh My Heart puffy stickers and phrase stickers from Simple Stories. I added WE R Stitch Happy twine stitching in three of the central hearts for a bit more focus on the stitching nearest the photo.


Get all of the newest American Crafts and Pink Paislee collections in Paper Issues store. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!