Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Don't Grow Up Today

Check out the rainbows that are showing up in the Working Title with Amanda today on the Paper Issues blog.

She is in middle school, but yet it makes my heart so happy when she wants to do things like make a stuffed animal with her younger brother! It's ok with me if they pause before growing up!! 
I started with the mixed media background of pink watercolors with salt and acrylic splatters of white.  Doodlebug Fairy Tale stickers and enamel hearts to add more rainbow embellies.


 Dear Lizzy phrase Thickers to add some multi-colored title pop to the photo!


A bit of wonky stitching on the edge and the Lawn Fawn rainbow plaids scream happiness!

Hope you have time to add a kick of rainbow in your title this month!
  Add your rainbow colored title layout to the album in Facebook group: PIFF.  
We can't wait to see your creative take!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!